The best Scramble Service

Discuss about the Residency Match process - applications, interviews, visas, medical school transcripts, residency programs, ECFMG certificate, match strategies and post-match scramble. Meet current Residents & Fellows here and network for Residency placement. Post your opinion on specific residency programs.

The best Scramble Service

Postby nithya » 31 Mar 2008, 07:09

Great!! News for one and all regarding Residency programs. I am just telling everyone I know....I just signed up with http://www.[deleted].com and already they have me set up with a residency program... [deleted]’s technical engineers have developed an unparalleled system, FAST (FMG Advanced Scramble Technology), to insure that your application falls on the top of the residency director’s pile. Their Scramble Service typically works with two specialties per client among; Internal \Medicine, Family Practice, Pediatrics, Ob&Gyn, Surgery, Pathology, Anesthesiology, & Psychiatry residency programs they helped 3 of my friends get materials and information too....they are so nice.

[deleted] is the professional leader in assisting Foreign Medical Graduates to obtain their ideal residency position in America. Their primary objective is to raise the level of medical education & health care world wide. And also you can match into the programs you want.

[deleted] is not the fraud company as too many fake postings say. This is why FMGs from all over the globe trust [deleted]'s attorneys and physician counselors to give them the edge. They are always available for one-to-one direct personalized counseling. I have since entered into a quite nice externship clinical hands-on position through them and have a nice LOR. If I do not match, they will scramble for me.
So far all I can say are good things.
nithya
0 Star Member
0 Star Member

Postby anatolyk » 31 Mar 2008, 11:12

Hmmm, didn't you say in the first paragraph "already they have me set up with a residency program"?

"If I do not match, they will scramble for me" - didn't you just say you did match?

"I have since entered into a quite nice externship".
After entering into a residency program???
anatolyk
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

[deleted] is the professional leader

Postby juhichawla » 04 Apr 2008, 00:47

Thank you, the massage which you given about Residency programs are very useful. I have visited the web page of [deleted]; there [deleted] is doing a fantastic work,

[deleted] is the professional leader in assisting Foreign Medical Graduates to obtain their ideal residency position in America. Their primary objective is to raise the level of medical education & health care world wide.

[deleted] is not the fraud company as too many fake postings say, I was thinking, why FMGs from all over the globe trust [deleted]'s attorneys and physician counselors to give them the edge. They are always available for one-to-one direct personalized counseling. I have since entered into a quite nice externship clinical hands-on position through them and have a nice LOR. Now I understood the reason why [deleted] is good compare to other residency programs. So far all I can say are good things.
juhichawla
0 Star Member
0 Star Member

Return to Residency Matching - NRMP, ERAS & IMG Forum